Formerly about Search Engine Optimization, now it's my personal web log
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
- NK Nukes
- 0.5 kt North Korean Test? Comparison With Other Tests
- Marijuana Legalization Is Near At Hand
- New Vmoblogger(TM) Service Turns Mobile Phones Into Blogging Machines...
- I Had A Splenectomy At Age 17
- Now I See Why I need Something More Than A Blog
- Greenhouse Gasses and Global Warming
- From A Yahoo Discussion Board by dvz88
- What I Remember From 9/11
- Apostrophe Misuse Alert
A native Texan, web developer/designer, inventor of Luxury Telephones, 3d Ski Maps, and the Vaned Sun Dial, composer of Disco Spy music, father of one girl.
Sometimes we think we are members of a group. Sometimes we think we are what we do. Sometimes we think we are what we have. Sometimes we think we are how we respond to the request "Tell me about yourself." A Zen koan asks "Who were you before you were born?"